YOU MUST REGISTER to shoot the match. You must be signed up on Practiscore to shoot, just paying does NOT lock in your spot*!
Shooter will need:
– Firearm with 3 or more magazines.
– Holster that covers trigger guard
– Mag pouches
– At least 50 rounds
– Belt sturdy enough to hold holster, magazines and gun
– Close toe shoes
– Scoring will be IDPA with IDPA targets with USPSA gear and rules.
– Pistols can have slide mounted red dots.
– No PCC or Open class pistol.
– Mags will be loaded to 10+1 to start with 10 rounds in all extra mags
– Registration starts at 8am
– Start time is 9am
– $60.00 per shooter
– Will get a match shirt and lunch!
– 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies for both the Pro and Am divisions. Professional: Any person that has taken money/items from a company or have shot more than 2 national sanctioned match each year. Amateur: Any person that has only shoot 1 national sanctioned match and local matches. Has never taken money/items from a company. Can have military/LEO training. – Prize table
Leave a Reply